Saturday, June 20, 2009

I've created a profile on this site for quite a long time and this will be my first entry. I don't know why I hadn't written anything before now but I guess the old adage is true - better late than never. I have no idea what I'm going to be writing here but I guess I'll just go with the flow. What I can tell you is that I'm a very sexual person and a lot of my entries will be based on my sexual experiences. However, I will also write things that I think might interest and hopefully be thought provoking.

I will entertain any constructive comments but what I won't entertain is bigotry and hypocrisy. I believe in total inclusion regardless of race, colour, creed, religion or sexuality. Your views might not be synonymous with mine but healthy discussion is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment